Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to F.I.T. by Jordan

F.I.T. - Finding Inspiration Together!

A little insight to me and why I am dedicated to help others now:
I decided to start this journey October 2009, really picked up the ball in March of 2010, and here I am today (January 2011) 30 pounds away from my ultimate goal of losing 110 pounds! Like almost everything in my life, weight loss did not come easy to me (I guess that is why God made me a fighter)! I have had many high's along the way with just as many, if not more, low's. But with each punch thrown at me, I decided to just start taking them. I might have been sore the next day, but none of them killed me (the saying is true 'what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger'). I have been inspired by so many stories of people waking up one day and changing their lives, of people reaching their goals, and of people who do the impossible. Now that my peers, family, co-workers, and even some of my enemies have put me in that category of changing my life, reaching my goals and doing the impossible; I want to start paying it forward.



Looking ahead:
My sweet friend, Brittanie Bailey, texted me and told me that I should start a blog... so here I am! This blog is going to be a place I can come and share my thoughts, workout tips, eating habits, success, and even my frustrations. As I build up 'Followers', I want to be able to use this blog to answer questions asked by any of you. I want this to be a space that I can share the dates of my upcoming run's I will be participating in and when I complete one I will be posting pictures and times for everyone to see. Lastly, I want to use this blog to INSPIRE those around me and those who aren't around me but have stumbled across this somehow. I want to share pictures (of me and any of my 'Followers') for people to be inspired and to know they too can reach their goals!!!

Thank you all for taking the time to read what is on my mind, check back daily for updates!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be checking in daily! I love this idea! You've been there, you've done it, therefore you know how to get it done! You are amazing and are quite the inspiration to me! <3

    ReplyDelete