Thursday, February 17, 2011

Out of commission!

Yesterday I was suppose to start 2 a days, but I woke up and could barely get out of bed. It was so bad that I had to sling shot Caleb out of bed with one hand and a chair (poor kid). I went to work and decided I couldn’t take the pain anymore, so I went home and got medicated! I took a pain pill and a muscle relaxer and might I say, I have never been more relaxed in my life! I stretched and took a hot Epsom salt bath and woke up feeling about 70% better today. My Aunt, a massage therapist, told me what stretches to do and to not work out for a few days so I can heal. Taking off til Monday…
                Yesterday was Wednesday, that is half way through the week… That means 4 days off from the gym! That is speaking Spanish to me, since I live and breathe the gym! Since we got the memberships through work, all my co-workers are going to the gym, talking about the classes they are taking; all the while I am sitting here being so envious of them all.
                I know that I need to just stop worrying about it, take the time off and heal up because if I go back now I could injury myself even more and be out for weeks or months. February has not been a good month for me, snow, ice, Valentines candy, now my back! Here is to hoping March comes soon! I am going to try and focus on eating healthy, haven’t been so great…
                This is a MAJOR bump in the road, but I am NOT giving up! So, in the words of Justin Bieber… “NEVER SAY NEVER!”

No comments:

Post a Comment