Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Looks easy but its not...


Okay followers... I found this workout on Pinterest the other day and I thought it looked "easy"... I mean I knew it was probably going to be somewhat of a challenge but seriously not that much of one. Well, yesterday Carly and I were working out and really focusing on our abs so I decided to work this into our workout. I demonstrated it for Carly and soon figured out that it was going to be harder than I had thought. My original plan was to hold this position for 30 seconds, which quickly got bumped back down to three 10 second holds!

It really targets your lower abdomen area (what us women call our pouch). So here is a goal for you the next time you are at the gym... Give it a try! I am going to continue to work it into mine and Carly's daily workouts here and there for 2 main reasons. 1. I want my pouch to go away and 2. I want to be able to hold that position for 30 seconds... if not more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment