Friday, October 5, 2012

Different kind of cheat

When I lost my 101 pounds, every week I allowed myself to have 1 cheat meal. It was anything from stuffing my face at a Mexican food place or eating a sundae for dinner. I have tried doing that this time around but it has been horrible for me afterwards. It always leaves me wanting more and since I cant run (or workout hardcore like I use to could) it ain't good.

I have decided I am going to have to change the way I cheat...! Casey and I went to lunch today and he gave me to options. 1. Chuys (amazingly good Mexican restaurant) OR 2. Terra's (Mediterranean buffet). I chose #2 because I knew I would be able to really control myself and the cheat I would allow myself wouldn't be that bad of one. I ended up starting the lunch off with a salad with lite dressing and feta cheese. Then I had some chicken, potatoes chunks, roasted cauliflower and (my cheat) small portion of rice, 2 pieces of flat pita bread and a small side of pasta. Let me tell you what, it was so yummy but all those carbs after going almost a week without any carbs was a lot! I am still bloated but I don't have that gross greasy feeling that I would have had if I cheated at Chuys.

So with that being said, I have decided that this time around (since I am really trying to go about this differently) to change the way I cheat. After all, if you want different results then you need to change something in your routine... Change #1 and many more to come!

Please say a prayer for me this weekend, they are my weakness! I also seem to slip up and go off the deep end. I plan on working out at least 1 time this weekend and not cheating at all.


Chuy's

Terra's*

Which one do you think would be healthier!!!
*that is not exactly what I had.



No comments:

Post a Comment