Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weight Watchers here I come... again!

Have I ever told you how much I love my job?! Well, I just fell in love with it just a little bit more... Next week I am signing up for Weight Watchers again and my wonderful employer is paying part of my monthly dues as well as my activation fee!!!

I will meet with people I work with on a daily basis and see around the offices (we have like 7 buildings). Hopefully this will help me stay accountable and on track with my eating. The group meets every Friday over lunch and I will start going next Friday (October 26th)... this Friday is Kristy's baby shower at work and since I am kind of the one planning it, I guess I kinda need to be there!

I am really excited about starting weight watchers again. I feel like I have a higher success rate when I am part of a team. When I was losing before, I was always training and always at 24 hour fitness. Now that I have had to scale back on working out, and I am struggling with food... what is better than to join a club that will help me with that?!

I will keep you posted about my 1st weigh in and every weigh in after that... even though I am trying to not focus so much on the number on the scale but instead the size of my jeans and how all my clothes fit.

Like I have said a few blogs back, I am doing this re-start different than all the others... because if you want different results than do different things. Weight Watchers, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment