Thursday, October 25, 2012

To much information

This blog is a blog about my weight loss journey, about my struggles, about my success, about my weight gain and about my weight loss. I hate those blogs that are all perfect, sunshine and rainbows... "I lose every single week and I never hit a bump in the road..." Bull Crap! This is life, everyone has bumps in the road... everyone!

Here is my most recent BUMP... I am going to warn you though, if you have a weak stomach you might just want to stop reading here.

Today's topic... poop! I don't know why it is so funny but it is. I mention the word poop and a smirk takes over my face and instantly all I can hear are farting noises in my head (maybe I am just a 10 year old boy). If you say the word poop in front of my 10 year old niece, she squirms and gets embarrassed. Why?! We all do it. We all fart. So why is this subject so funny and never talked about?

Normal people go to the bathroom 2-3 times a day, and usually its after a meal. Well if you didn't know this already, I am not a normal person and I don't differ on this subject. I have a very hard time going to the bathroom! I can go days without going and then when I do happen to go, its not normal at all. Its even worse when I am eating really healthy and working out (odd, right?!). I know I know go ahead and say it, I am full of crap! Haha! It has been bothering me so much, I think its one reason why my weight goes up and down so sporadically. So I am finally throwing in the towel and have scheduled an appointment to go see the doctor on November 6th.

As funny as this topic might be, it is also very serious... I found a guide and would like to share it with you. Hopefully you can learn something, I know I did!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment