Monday, February 25, 2013

Moving is a workout

I haven't been to the gym in a few days but that doesn't mean I have been getting my workout in. Moving has been kicking my butt. My arms and legs are so sore from moving a 3 bedroom house and an apartment into our new house... With a 3 year old!

The excuse I hate the most is, I can't afford a gym membership or I don't have time for the gym... People you don't need a gym to lose weight! 1st and foremost, weight loss starts in the kitchen. When you eat clean and change your lifestyle you will lose! Just ask my friends Mandy and Zach who have lost a total of 30 pounds eating off a menu I helped them make!

Back to the gym... You don't need one! Your house and outside is full of activities waiting for you to use them! You have stairs? Walk em, run em, do calf lifts, push ups... The possibilities are endless! Oh do you have a kitchen chair? Use it for dips, step ups, push-ups! My newest favorite workout, towel workouts... Google them! Stop making excuses and start changing your life! You can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment