Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New York! New York!

I am so excited this week is finally here!
If you haven’t picked up on it yet, I am in LOVE with my birthday! But… I am also in LOVE with NEW YORK!!!
Thursday, I turn 28 years old and then step on a plane to head to NEW YORK with Brittany Bellair (Brittany Eats Clean on Facebook)!!!

Okay so wanna know exactly what Brittany and I will be doing in New York?!
We are going to be attending the NPC Stage Ready Workshop!!!
The workshop is going to cover all the women’s NPR/IFBB divisions and will also feature some of the top competitors in the world!
One of the people that will be featured will be the amazing India Paulino (the Bikini International Champ)!!!
I kinda stalk her on Instagram… yep, I am a stalker!
We are going to be learning about the training and nutrition that goes into prepping for a completion and then learn about actually competing!
I would LOVE one day even having half the courage to compete in a bikini competition!
My girl Brittany has been thinking about competing next year  - can’t wait to cheer her on!

Anyways…

I set my goals the 1st of August and I said I wanted to be 164.4 by my birthday.
Welp, bad news… I don’t think I am going to make it.
However, I have worked my booty off and I am proud of where I am today (and where I will be on Thursday).
I will let you know how close I come to my birthday goal after I weigh in on Thursday.
Maybe a magic elf will come while I sleep Wednesday and steal a couple of pounds from me… hey a girl can dream can’t she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment