Thursday, August 22, 2013

I am at a loss for words

Haha, just kidding! I always have something to say, duh! 

But seriously... I am so humbled right now (crocodile tears fill my eyes as I am typing this). You guys and gals telling me how much I have changed your lives. Y'all telling me how proud y'all are of me. Asking me for help, encouragement, motivation, etc. Y'all supporting me, giving me encouragement and pushing me to be the best me possible...

It's all surreal to me! I started my journey for 1 little boy (my son). That was it. I didn't do it for myself. I didn't do it for my dating life. I didn't do it because of a doctor. It was all Caleb! And now to think, because of him I changed not only my life but have impacted so many of your lives!!! Wow!!! 

Today is my birthday and I can't help but just feel so blessed that God created me, made me for a purpose and 28 years later... I know what that purpose is!! 

Y'all, this is just the beginning!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment