Monday, January 14, 2013

My weekly plan

I laid in bed last night tossing and turning and thinking about everything going on in my life. I realized that I haven't really blogged that much since Christmas break. My life has been so hectic these past couple of weeks and when I do have some down time all I want to do is just be still. I am swamped at work (doing the job of 2 people), taking care of Caleb (the job of 100 people, lol) and taking care of mine and Casey's relationship (which has never been better). I really need to stop and take care of me more...

I haven't given up, I am still pressing forward... however I am in a rut here lately. Its so cold outside and I HATE the cold. I do not want to get out of my warm office at lunch and go work out. I promised myself that I would go everyday last week, well that didn't happen. Stupid cold. As I laid awake last night, I realized that the cold is just another excuse. If I really want to make this be my healthiest year ever, I need to stop making such lame excuses. This week, I vow and promise myself that I will make it to the gym everyday except Sunday.

Monday - I am going to Larry North over my lunch break. I will do about 45 minutes of cardio and target my abs afterwards.

Tuesday - I have lunch plans so after work before I pick Caleb up, I will go to the Y and will do 30 minutes of cardio and then focus on my arms.

Wednesday - I will go to Larry North on my lunch and do 45 minutes of cardio and target my abs

Thursday - I will go to Larry North on my lunch and do 30 minutes of cardio and focus on my legs.

Friday - I will go to Larry North on my lunch and do 30 minutes of cardio. Then after work, I am going to talk Casey into meeting me up at the Y and do another 30-45 minutes of cardio and then target our abs.

Saturday - Casey is off work, so we will be heading up to the Y... I will probably just do a full body workout.

Sunday - REST!

I hope each of you have a great week. Remember when you make a plan, you are more likely to follow through with it. So, make a plan, tell someone and follow through!

No comments:

Post a Comment