Monday, January 21, 2013

Yesterday you said tomorrow

Yesterday you said tomorrow... well guess what folks, it is tomorrow! What have you promised yourself that you would do tomorrow (today)? I promised myself I would really focus on eating better. I realized going to the gym, isn't my problem... its what I eat before and after the gym, that is "weighing" me down! The sad part of it all, I know what I should and should not be eating. If I know that, why do I keep breaking promises to myself? I am a firm believer on never breaking promises to ones you love... well, you are suppose to love yourself the most and here you are (or here I am) breaking promises to yourself over and over. It has got to stop people!

My scale has been at Casey's house since before Christmas and I finally kidnapped the sucker back. I know that I should not be obsessed with the scale, but I really think it keeps me motivated. If the number is to high, it kicks my butt into gear. If the number is going down, it helps me stay motivated. Since no having my scale on a daily basis, I have really let myself go in the food department. I weighed myself this morning, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was... but it wasn't as good as it should be. With that being said, the scale/number has lite a new fire under my booty.

I am going to get this in check, I am going to change my eating, I am going to stick with it this time... I have to! I know what to do, I have promised myself I will do it, so now its time to shut up and do it.

What did you promise yourself that you would start tomorrow... because, it is now tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment