Tuesday, February 3, 2015

20 Week Update

How Far Along? 20 Weeks!!!
 
 
Size of Baby: Banana. Last weeks sonogram they said he was about 6 inches long and weighed 10 ounces. Which I googled and the average weight of a 19 week baby is 8.65 ounces... leave it to my child to be an overachiever!
 
Weight Gain: 4 1/2 pounds. Even if I gained a pound a week for the rest of my pregnancy, I will still hit my weight GAIN goal. Funny to have a gain goal.
 
Waistline at belly button: Haven't checked, I don't really care to. I am sure the doctor will start checking that in my 3rd trimester.
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! This past weekend Casey and I went to the mall and stocked up on pants and skirts. Y'all he was so cute... he held my purse and all the clothes I was wanting to try on. He is such a GREAT husband and daddy to be!! Then yesterday I went online and bought tops. I squeezed into my "fat" clothes for as long as I could.
 
Stretch marks: Not really.
 
Symptoms: Acid reflux, hot flashes (bad), tired sometimes but not as much as the 1st trimester and very moody towards my husband and son.
 
(Bought this shirt for Casey to wear, he deserves a medal for putting up with pregnant Jordan...she is a witch!)
 
Cravings: Sweet Tea!
 
Gender: Little Boy - Dax Marshall Flowers aka Marshmallow or D$
 
Nursery: Waiting on 1 piece of artwork to be delivered and we will be 110% done!! I will blog when it is done! No theme just decorated with turquoise, yellow and gray.
 
Movement: Very faint and mostly felt from the inside. He is way more active at nighttime when I am about to fall asleep.
 
Sleep: Usually fine, I do wake up about 3-4am to go potty. The only thing that really hurts my sleep is my husband snoring...ugh!
 
Workouts: Started back at the gym last week working on light cardio (elliptical or bike) and upper body, lifting light.
 
What I Miss: being able to fit into my skinny cute clothes
 
Belly Button in or out? In
 
Mood: Usually in a GREAT mood, until my husband or son does something to annoy me.
 
 
Wedding rings on or off? They are still on, getting tight... Casey is supposed to be buying me a size 6 1/2 to wear.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw chicken.. yuck!
 
Best Moment This Week: Seeing Dax on the sonogram last Wednesday and we get to see him on the sonogram again tomorrow!
 
Labor Signs: None yet, thank goodness!!!
 
Looking Forward To: Tomorrows sonogram that my sister in law gets to attend with me!!
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment