Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Kid Friendly Meal Idea

 
I wish I could take credit for this meal but I cant... I owe it to Caleb's Dad.
 
When we dated, I remember him making this for me one night but since then I had forgotten about it. Well, Caleb came home from his Dad's this past Sunday and asked me to make it for him... of course I had to text his Dad for a list of the ingredients!
 
 
Tater Tot Casserole
1 pound of ground turkey meat
1 bag of frozen tater tots (we used sweet potato tots)
1 can of cream of mushroom
1-2 cups of cheese (depending on your love for cheese)
*You can use mozzarella cheese to make it less fatting*
 
Directions:
Cook the turkey meat
Add the cream of mushroom, 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the bag of tater tots
Mix together
Put them in a casserole dish
Add the rest of the tots and cheese
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
Serve & Enjoy!
 
Caleb LOVES this meal and asked me to make it for him every night this week. Haha! Don't worry, he had it last night and will have the left overs tonight and then we will move on to another meal. I am glad I found something he LOVES besides Sonic hamburgers and breakfast burritos, but I don't want him to get burnt out.
 
Heck, Casey even loved it... he did add some Franks Red Hot on top, he puts that Sh*t on everything! LOL
 
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment