Tomorrow I will finish my last workout for the 1st week of the Muscle Building program from Jessie!
Random thoughts on the program:
* 4 sets of 15 is KILLER and so much different than doing 3 sets of 10!!!
* Eating this much food really hasn't been that bad so far. I do feel a little bit fluffier in my mid section but I also feel stronger when I am lifting at the gym.
* Phase 2 I will drop my carbs some... thank goodness
* Speaking of fluffy. My jeans were kind of tight this morning but it is okay... I trust Jessie.
* I haven't weighed since Sunday!!! That's a new record for me I think... I don't plan on weighing until Friday the 29th when I finish the 1st phase.
* Some of the workouts I have had to google because I have never heard of them before.
* The workouts I had to google, OUCH!! They are working new parts of my body I don't think I have ever worked before.
* I am freaking SORE and I LOVE it.
* Caleb likes to tell his friends that his mom is a Jessie's Girl (haha too cute)
* Next week I will start upping my weights so this week I went kind of light.
*Wednesday I went to bed at 7pm because I have been so worn out.
* I am excited that next week we get to change it from 4 sets of 15 to 4 sets of 12
* The HIIT cardio isn't too bad, 20 minutes goes by really quickly!
* Next week I am adding in Birthday Cake Protein Blondies to my meal plan... I will post that this weekend or on Monday!
* The group of girls I have access to now that I am a Jessie's Girl is AMAZING!!! They are all so motivating and super sweet.
Bring on week 2... or actually week 3, but whatever!!