Friday, April 1, 2016

Thank goodness it is APRIL!!!!

Oh My Cheese and Rice!!! I have to admit, I am SO happy March is FINALLY over. It wore me the crap out and I am feeling so run down. I am ready to get back to feeling good and having less stress on my plate.

As many of you know, we bought a house and fixed it up... well what you might not know is that we were also renting a house and our leases wasn't up until yesterday. Having 2 of every bill including our first mortgage payment and our last rent payment really exhausted our savings. Which in return caused a lot of stress on me. I know that is why we have savings, for times like this, but it still was stressful. Not to mention having to go back and forth between 2 houses getting them both ready. PLUS we had the property manager from HELL!!! He was so damn picky and RUDE, but that is for another blog. I will try and get around to writing it next week... you know, once I stop being so pissed off at him.


But today is April... all of that is behind me and tonight my love is taking me to Bass Hall to see The Little Mermaid (aka my favorite childhood movie)!!!

Good things did come out of March and I knew it was going to be a hard and rewarding month... but for some reason I let the stress of it steal my joy and mess with my head. I wont lie, I cried myself to sleep a few nights. I became more and more of a hermit crab with each passing day. I snapped at the boys more than I should. I fought with Casey more than I would like to admit. I was bitchy. Annoyed. Sad. Upset with myself. I felt bloated and ugly. I would stand in front of the mirror and just cry wish I could just be at my goal weight already. No matter how much the scale would go down, I just felt like I wasn't good enough. Chalk it up to the stress, hormones and the weight of the world I placed on my shoulders. Plain and simple, I felt like a failure in March.


Casey told me to take a picture of myself now and compare it to when I started last August... it helped a lot. What a great man I have.

This morning I looked over my goals and realized I completed them all and even demolished my goal of losing 4-6 pounds... I lost 11 pounds!!! I don't know how or why, but I did and I wasn't going to complain about that. Okay Jordan, pull it together and snap out of your funk right now!

Last night I downloaded my new program I won from placing 5th in SkinnyMeg's most recent challenge... Click HERE to check it out! It is a LOT of information but it is something I have wanted to do for a VERY long time and I am very excited. This is a dream come true to me... so I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and get back to work. Nothing worth having is ever just handed to you... you have to work.

After downloading the program, I used Jessie's calculations she provided in my booklet and figured up my new macros for the next 14 weeks. I will admit, they are scary! I am upping all of my foods by a lot and on rest days I will be lowering my carbs. That is something I have never done. I have always just kept my macros the same regardless. BUT this is a program I have wanted to do forever and I want to be cut and lean like Jessie... so... I am going to follow her plan to a T and really try and stay focused on the next 14 weeks. I got this!!! Obviously she knows what she is doing, right?! TRUST THE PROCESS!!! I will keep you guys posted.


Also... since I am getting to up my macros, I think I am going to start eating CAKE for breakfast (see SkinnyMeg's recipe below).



signature

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the cake life :)!!! Its the best ever! I even like adding SF syurp over mine with fruit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS... and thank you for being so real. You are killing it and just know you are a huge inspiration. Just the other night I was actually just looking at myself and wishing the scale would move like it is for you. You motivate me every day and I enjoy all your posts.

      Delete