Thursday, January 23, 2014

A project in the making

I have had a vision in my head for a while now and I am just now starting to bring it to life. It will be something that will take a few months to prep, "build" and complete... but my hopes are to have it out no later than this summer!!! I can't give you a bunch of details because I don't want to give it away, but I wanted to share a few thoughts to let you feel my passion behind this project.

A part of me use to always feel like I was worthless. I felt like I didn't serve a purpose. I felt like I didn't belong. I guess you can say, I just never felt good enough... not even for myself. That has changed drastically and now I am ready to pay it forward!!! I really feel like we are put on this earth to climb mountains and then turn around and help others finish their climb. And, that is what this project is all about... Hold on to your hats because this is going to be epic!!!

What do I need from you? I am looking for 8-10 mom's with children between the ages of 5-12 that are located in the DFW area. I will need both the mom and the children (at least 1 of them).

I am also looking for a photographer in the DFW area who is willing to donate some of their time and their mad skills to help me on this project... they will be the only one who is let in on all the details! Think of this as a way you can pay it forward and leave this earth a better place.

The rest of you, y'all can help me out by spreading the word to mom's or photographers. Also by praying for this project... it is something I really believe in and I really want this to take off.

If you are interested, please please please email me at Fitbyjordan@Hotmail.com and we will go from there.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment