Saturday, January 25, 2014

Accountability & Juicing

I have a few confessions to make... Yesterday I surprised my best friend by kidnapping her and taking her for pedicures and dinner to celebrate her birthday. We had a blast and she was so surprised!! 

I was on track yesterday and I wanted it to stay that way... I let her pick dinner (because no matter where she picked I knew I could find something healthy to eat) and she picked a Mexican resturant...  I love Mexican! 

I have to admit, I did eat half the bowl of chips. They are my weakness when at a Mexican resturant! After eating half the bowl of chips, the old Jordan kept saying "let's just get some brisket tacos and all the yummy fixings" and I told Mandy that is what I was going to order. Well when the waiter came to take our order, I ended up getting a mango grilled chicken salad instead (ice berg lettuce, chopped mangos, chopped almonds, grilled chicken and side of vingerette dressing). It was very random and kind of surprised myself!! 

The salad was yummy and I have no regrets this morning!! Oh and I even had a few bites of Mandy's birthday flan... But that's it!!

Woke up this morning not bloated (like I would've been if I had the brisket tacos) and feeling good!! 

I felt so good that after we picked up our bountiful basket this morning, we decided to juice!!! We ended up juicing oranges and apples together for a tastes breakfast drink... It was a fun process and I have to say, I am looking forward to juicing again!! 


Here is to a Happy and Healthy weekend! I will stay on track and not have any more slip ups... I hate having to admit them so I just won't do them anymore!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment