Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What the heck do you eat?!

A few people have asked me what I have been eating since I started my mission to get into my jeans… well here ya go, this is for this week!

*I eat every 3 hours from the time I wake up*
*I drink at least half my body weight in water*
*I do not use myfitnesspal or have a log/journal for my food*
*I try to only eat fresh foods, nothing processed*

Breakfast – A protein shake made with water (I am not a big breakfast person unless it’s not breakfast time)

Snack – Banana Oatmeal Protein Cookie (recipe is below)

Lunch – Mexican Turkey Burger (recipe below) and grilled bell peppers and onions

Snack – Celery & Peanut Butter

Dinner – 6 ounces of grilled Chicken Breast, Spinach Leafs and Avocado Salad

Very simple and not “fun” but I have to remember, I eat to live… I don’t live to eat! Plus I want to get into those jeans SO badly!!!

Recipes:
Banana Oatmeal Protein Cookies
1 Mashed Banana
¼ cup Oats
½ scoop protein
*Mix together and bake for 6 minutes

Mexican Turkey Burger
Ground Turkey Meat
1 Egg White
Chopped Tomatoes
Chopped Ciliantro
Chopped Onions
½ cup Oats
*form into a burger and grill

Hope you guys enjoy! Have a great day and remember that it is all about progress not perfection!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment