Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sweet Love Notes - a Challenge!

Last year I decided that I would start writing little love notes to my friends and family randomly throughout the year. My goal is to do one a week but I do not always make my goal and sometimes I send 2 or 3 love notes a week. It all balances itself out in the end, right?
 
I started off using cheap cards from the Dollar Tree, then one day my boss bought me some personalized stationary and I was hooked. After using what she had bought me, I went on VistaPrint and bought some more. I love having fun notecards to use that say my name on them!!
 
 
I went to write a love note today and realized I was almost out, so I hopped on to VistaPrint and placed a order for some more cards. Here are the ones I picked out this time around... aren't they adorable?! I am so excited to get them in and start using them!!!
 
 
There is something about opening your mailbox and finding a love note instead of a bill (or at least a love note amongst your bills). Plus you never know who needs that little pick me up that week.
 
So now I challenge you... start this habit! It doesn't have to be weekly, it can be however many times a year you want it to be. Make a list of friends and family and start writing them! No not over the internet, not using Microsoft word, but actually pick up a piece of paper (or cute note card), a pen, envelope and stamp and write them a love note!! It will take a few minutes of your time and will most likely make their day when they receive it!!! After all, we are put on this earth to touch lives around us and minister to each other. Why not start with your friends and family?!
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment