Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Forced To Wear A Label

A friend posted this picture on IG and it got me to thinking so here I am jotting those thoughts down on my blog....

 
If you were forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?
 
Hmmm... Mine could actually say a few different things. And I am sure that my friends and family could add to my list. Yes, I said list!
 
1. Obsessed with Husband and Kids
Well duh, have you looked at my husband and my kids (Dax included) they are SO cute and SO funny. I love spending time with them, love taking their pictures, love just being a part of their lives. I am so blessed, more than I have ever imagined I would be. We are never guaranteed tomorrow, so I want to make sure that I soak up every loving second I can with these guys.

 
2. Taking Pictures (and posting them)
1st let me tell you this, if you don't like how much I post, then don't follow me! Easy as pie! I love to take pictures and I get this from my Gaga. Growing up she was always snapping our pictures, printing them off and putting  them in our books. I still have my book to this day! I love going back and looking at the memories of things we did together. I use Facebook as my storage space for my photos and then use Shutterfly to go in and make books for each year/holiday/event/etc. I don't just take pictures, I print them also... Our house is decorated in pictures! I love pictures!!!
 
 
3. I am an overachiever
I like being the best at everything I do. I like to win. I like to take the ordinary and work until it is extraordinary! I think this is a huge reason I am able to achieve all my goals in life (especially with weight loss). I set a goal for myself and I don't give up until I achieve it.... even if it becomes annoying to those around me.
 
 
4. iPhone Whore
Hi, my name is Jordan and I am addicted to my iPhone. I do NOT go anywhere without it. I am constantly checking it, emailing, texting, taking photos (see #2) and keeping up with friends and family via FB and IG. You don't like that? Oh I am sorry, oh well. I am a people person and love being connected to people! AND I use it while I am in the car riding passenger because I am such a control freak and need to focus on something else besides the person driving.
 
 
5. Control Freak
Yes, I just admitted that I am a control freak. It is the cold hard truth. I like to be in control, have control, and let you know that I am doing both. I don't mean it  to be rude to you, but I like to plan and get things done... if I am in control I know when it will happen, where we are going and when everything will take place. That is until God says "Hey Jordan, I am in control" and throws my plan out the window (which happens a lot).
 
 
6. Planner
I plan EVERY.SECOND.OF.OUR.LIVES!!! I feel like we get more done and achieve more in life by having a plan.
 
 
Welp, there is my list of what my label would say!!
 
What would yours say?
 
Oh I forgot one...
 
7. Need Ear Plugs
I talk LOUDLY!!! Right Randy and Mom? I was a cheerleader in high school and my Step Dad, Randy, would always say you could hear me on the other side of the field. Still to this day, I talk loud!!!
 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment