I have finished 4 weeks of Kelsey Byers Skinny Jean Challenge, started day 5 today!!!
If you are interested in purchasing this plan or any of Kelsey's other plans, here is the link...
A few little notes/facts/thoughts:
* As of Monday, I am 3 months postpartum... can you believe he is already 3 months old?!
* After having Dax, I tried to the 21 Day Fix. I loved being able to workout at home and the eating was easy to follow. However I was half assing it and didn't get the outcome I would have liked. Then I went on vacation and un-did all the half ass work I did do. I knew I needed to get back into the gym, I strive better there.
* I found out about KB Skinny Jean while I was on vacation and bought it when I returned home. I started it with home workouts and then started the gym during mid week 2. The plan includes at home workouts AND gym workouts!
* Mid week 3 I decided to seek out help from a friend about my nutrition and I started logging. I have seen so many changes in the past week! Wish I would have called her earlier...
This is UGLY and I went back and forth about telling you guys the actual numbers or just how much I lost... and decided that I am going to stay true to who I am and be transparent with you all.
* My wedding day, March 1, 2014, I was 161 pounds, that was my fighting weight (I am 5'10) and I quickly found out it was hard to stay there. I maintained around 178-188 fairly easy though.
* When I got pregnant the first time, May 2014, I weighed in at 189.
* When I got pregnant the second time, October 2014, I weighed in at 220! Yep, I gained 31 pounds from my miscarriage and depression that I dealt with afterwards. I love to eat my feelings, working on that!
* The day I had Dax, June 14, 2015, I weighed 278... I gained 58 pounds during my pregnancy!
* The day I started this challenge, August 19, 2015, I weighed 263.8!!!
* Today, I weigh 246.2... That is a total loss of 17.6 pounds in the past 4 weeks!!!!
* My goal at the end of this challenge is to be in the 220's. My overall goal is to get back to 180's and maintain.
Start 48 - Now 43.5
Start 40.5 - Now 38.5
Start 53.5 - Now 49.5
Start 55 - Now 50.5
Start 28.5 - Now 25.5
Start 27 - Now 25.5
Start 15 - Now 14.5
Start 15 - Now 14.5
Total Loss: 20.5 inches!!!!
And now for the photos!!! Casey took the start photos for me and I had to snap todays photos in the mirror because he was asleep and I am not about to wake that bear up (he is NOT a morning person)!
I am ready to take what I have learned the past 4 weeks and apply it to the next 4 weeks!! I will be posting here and there about my journey and then will give you another full update after I complete week 8... look for that blog post on October 14th!
Again, if you are interested in purchasing one of Kelsey's plans, here is the link