Monday, September 28, 2015

It is Monday... again!

This past weekend was a hectic one but I love hectic, I am not a homebody at all. Saturday we left the house around 10am and didn't get home until 6pm. I squeezed my workout in at 8am (right when the gym opened) and then packed my meals for the day to take with me so I wouldn't be tempted to screw up. Since I had my meals with me, I was able to pass up lunch at Sonic, hotdogs and birthday cake at my friends daughter's 1st birthday and Raising Canes for dinner (I love Canes!) I am pretty dadgum proud of myself!!
 
Sunday I woke up with a horrible headache and my sweet husband decided to take the boys for the morning and give me some time to myself. It was much needed and much appreciated. All morning long I had a craving for a Vanilla Birthday Cake Milkshake from Sonic. I wanted one SO bad. I decided I would just fit it in to my day, log it and get back on track tomorrow... that is until I pulled up the nutrition information! HOLY HECK... 89g of carbs?! 72g of sugar?! Ummm... NO THANK YOU!!!!
 
Logging my food helped save me!!!
 
 
 
This morning I woke up at 4:30 am and got my workout in (legs and glutes)! I love being able to work out before the world (or at least my family) is awake!!! 
 
 
I felt skinny this morning (thanks to NOT eating that milkshake) so I took a progress picture. This is about 3 weeks apart. I can really tell that my body is starting to take a normal shape again and my waist is shrinking a lot... now just wish my belly would shrink more! Oh and look at that booty!!!
 
 
I was having such a great morning then this lady pissed me off on the highway and I started to get a headache... (seriously, I understand leaving a cars length between you and the car in front of you... but there is NO need to leave 10 car lengths in front of you... DRIVE) so I started my day off with a diet coke. Sue me! I will still get my water in but I needed this... Monday's and bad attitudes do NOT mix very well. Actually any day of the week and bad attitudes don't mix!! 
 
 
Now, time to go conquer Monday... here is some cuteness to get your through the day!
 

signature

1 comment:

  1. You're looking great! I always love reading your posts since I find myself also trying to get back to my post baby self. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete