Wednesday, September 23, 2015

S-O-R-E

Better sore than sorry! This morning it was a ROUGH one getting out of bed. My whole body is S-O-R-E!!! My legs quivered when I stood up and my back was crying out to me "lay back down"...
 
I decided to push through it and hit the gym for my morning workout. Today I started week 6 of the Kelsey Byers Skinny Jean Challenge (click the link if you are interested in the program or any of her other programs) and I didn't want to start the week off with missing my workout. I got to the gym, stretched it out and started to feel more alive!!
 
 
I am glad I went because as I was lifting this morning (chest and triceps) I realized I am stronger than when I started the program and I had to up my weights!!! I am so dadgum proud of myself today, not only did I make it to the gym, but I also went up on weights... eek!!!
 
Random - I noticed that my new workout tights have cupcakes on them! I love cupcakes so much that it has become a running joke with me and Jamie (RX 2 Fitness). Heck I cant even remember the last time I had a cupcake!!
 
 
Another awesome thing that happened this morning is that I am wearing NON maternity pants at work!! I tried these bad boys on about 3 weeks ago and they were still too tight and uncomfortable. This morning I decided to try them back on and they FIT!!! Wearing these make me even more motivated and determined to get back into my jeans... Just in time for Fall!!!!
 
 
One last random thought... I need more shaker bottles! We use to have like 10 of these bad boys and now we have 1... ONE! How they disappeared, I will never know. I use the one we do have twice a day and so it gets treated like Dax's baby bottles and is hand washed in the sink instead of being thrown in the dishwasher. Time to invest in some more I guess... ugh!
 
 
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Wednesday... and Happy Fall Y'all!!!!
 
signature

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, it was pouring rain here, and I almost couldn't make it out of my house to get to work, let alone going to the gym, which makes me sad. I keep falling behind on the plan. Hopefully I can make it tonight, and power through, but it's rough.
    And I haer you on the shaker bottles. my sister and I each got a set of two, a colored and a black one, and now the black ones are gone. One broke, and God only knows what happened to the other! :-(

    ReplyDelete