Thursday, September 24, 2015

Scary Morning

We decorated the house for Halloween this week. Nothing too scary but some fun stuff that Caleb likes. I do not do scary. Never have. Never will. I hate being scared. I refuse to do haunted house, watch scary movies, or even a scary commercial for a movie. I do not do scary!
 
This morning when I was leaving for the gym (at 4:30 am) the house was dark and quiet like it always is, but I forgot that we had hung up this bloody picture thing by Caleb's door. When I walked past his room, it freaked me out a little bit. I am so use to seeing a blank wall instead.
 
 
When I got home from the gym, the house was still dark and quiet. This is my time to unwind, get ready for work, make breakfast, etc. I usually have about 45 minutes to myself and I love every minute of it. Well, this morning was different...
 
I was in the kitchen cooking my breakfast and I had left the fridge door open. Between the fridge door being open and the wall/counter, there was a little space you can see into the hallway. I looked over and I swear I saw some movement. It was fast and really creeped me out. I felt like there was someone watching me.
 
 
I went on to finish my breakfast and started to load the dishwasher. I started to hear some thuds around the living room/back door area. I stopped dead in my tracks and waited to hear it again, but nothing. I started to load more dishes and heard it again. I started to really get freaked out. I felt like someone was watching me and now someone might be in my backyard and at my back door trying to get in the house. I took a deep breath and waited to hear the sound again before going to get the gun and my husband.
 
There was the sound AGAIN. Okay, I am 110% freaked the F out!!! I headed to the bedroom... slowly... the whole time with my eyes on the back door. When I got to my bedroom door, I looked over once more into the living room towards the back door to hear the sound and there it was again...
 
FOLLOWED BY A LAUGH...
 
Then... I saw movement on the couch and some more laughter AND a cute little brown and blue polka dot blanket that belongs to a (mean) little 6 year old boy.
 
 
That little SH*T scared the HELL out of me!!! He never wakes up that early and he did this morning and decided "Hey, lets scare mom!!"
 
The thuds at the back door... it was him hitting the wall. The presence I felt and saw move between the fridge and counter, that was him running back and forth under his blanket.
 
OH THAT KID!!! He gave me a HEARTATTACK for sure!!!!
 
I am just glad I saw him before I woke up Casey and had him investigate for me. That would have been embarrassing!!!
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment