Friday, June 3, 2016

Sleeping In for Summer!


(Shirt made by ME!)

And just like that, Caleb is no longer in kindergarten!!!


 Summer around our house is going to be hectic. We have a family vacation lined up, Dax's 1st birthday, Caleb will be at his dads for almost 3 weeks and Casey and I are still on opposite shifts. I have put a lot of thought into this and have decided that I am going to put my 4:30am workouts on hold until school starts back up again. I get off at 11am everyday and Casey has to go to leave for work by 2pm M-W so my new gym time will be from 11:30-12:30 and Thursday and Friday it might vary since Casey doesn't have to leave for work those days.

I am super excited to be turning off my 4am alarms!! I did promise my workout buddy I would finish out next week with her though...
 
(Shirt made by ME!)

I am just exhausted and want to sleep in... after all, it is summer time and since I cant take off from work for the whole summer (like I did last year when I had Dax) I might as well take advantage of sleeping in, right?!

This morning, the 1st day of summer break, Caleb woke up at 6:30 am and was going to start getting ready for school. Haha, silly boy! He was super excited when I reminded him school was over with for a few months!
 

The saddest part of Caleb graduating Kinder was leaving his teacher behind. She was a God send to us this year and was more than just a teacher. I cried many times this week thinking we wouldn't get to see her daily. Caleb cried from the minute we packed up his locker until we got home because he was going to miss her so much. She was made to be a teacher and I cant wait to see what God has in store for her life... We love you Paige!!!
 

Not only was yesterday the last day of Kinder, it was also Caleb's last day at his first school. Since we moved, we are no longer in the district but we kept him there anyways (he doesn't do well with change). He was accepted into the new charter school by our house and he will be starting there on September 1st for First Grade. Chisholm Ridge was an excellent school and we will miss all the friendly faces there but Momma is SUPER excited not to have to drive across town in traffic daily to pick him up from school each day. #SavingMoneyOnGas

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment