Monday, March 7, 2011

Bikini Pictures - Jan - March 2011

Okay, I have looked over all these pictures and I wanted to do this blog a bit different then I did my last Bikini Blog... I am going to break down each view and tell you what I think changed (we are our own worst critics) and then if you have any feedback on what you think has changed that I cant see... please let me know!!! Februray was a hard month for me with the snow and hurting my back and not to mention it was a couple days shorter then every other month!!!

Front View:
I can see the gap between my thighs.. FINALLY!!!















Side View:
My stomach has gone down some but not alot from Feb to March.


















Back View:
Again, I can see the space between my thighs! My top half of my back is smaller...

No comments:

Post a Comment