Friday, November 9, 2012

Bye Bye Diet Cokes

For the past 3 days I have been living life without carbs, cheese and diet coke. These are three of my favorite things. I wont lie, the 1st night I had a headache from H-E double hockey sticks (needing my diet coke) and I ended up going to bed at 8pm. Yesterday I was okay on the diet coke part but then the carb and cheese part started to get to me. We had Thanksgiving Day at our office and the food all looked so yummy... I passed up rolls, passed up the green beans (because they were covered in cheese) and then the most important thing I passed up... the dessert table! There were 2 tables and both were covered with pies! I walked right past them and out the door. I have to say, I am very proud of myself.

It has been very tough to find foods that doesn't consist of carbs and cheese but I am doing good so far. I am making it a game, I love to win games. With that mind set along with my mind set of every day is a new day... I think I will go far.

If you see me all the time, please help keep me accountable. If you never see me but we talk (via email, facebook, text, etc) please send me a message checking up on me and giving me motivation. If you have never even met me but read my blog, leave a comment. And well, if you hate me and want me to fail (you know who you are) then keep hating and keep wanting me to fail because that is something that really fuels my fire!

After reading this, it has really helped me NOT want to drink anymore soda... hopefully it will help you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment