Sunday, November 18, 2012

Carbs, they are so not worth it!

If you read my blog on Friday, you will know that I had kind of a bad day with food. Well, Friday night was no different. For some reason, I was craving Mexican food... not like a normal craving, but like one that no matter what I did, I couldn't shut it up. So, we went and had Mexican food. I ate chips and had brisket tacos with rice and refried beans. It was so uh-mazing... until Saturday morning! 

Saturday morning I woke up bloated, constipated again, and up 2 pounds on the scale. I am so mad at myself for working so hard for almost 2 weeks and then throwing it away on a meal that (in the end) was not even worth it. You better believe I wont be making that mistake again anytime soon. Yes, I know that there will be times when I am going to have carbs and cheese, but I need to really watch my intake (a lot more then I did on Friday) and I also need to make sure I get my work out in. 

Casey kept telling me that its a new day and I can learn from my mistake and do better today. He is so right, if anything, I am going to learn from this and it will just make me stronger (and smaller) in the end. I ate perfect yesterday and got in a lot of walking. Today I am still up 2 pounds on the scale, but I am armed with the right food and a lot of water (and some cardio). Here goes nothing...

A quote to live life by when you make a mistake...


No comments:

Post a Comment