Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week 1 Results of DC3

Today marks the end of my week 1 of my DC3 lifestyle change. You ready to hear the results...??

In one week, I have more energy then I have had in a LONG time. In one week, I have gone to the bathroom (sorry if that is TMI) more then I have in the past month. In one week, I have lost 7.0 pounds and haven't felt bloated once (even though Aunt Flow came to visit).

Honestly, I have never felt better before!! A few people have asked me if I miss the carbs, cheese and the diet cokes... honestly, I haven't really had many cravings. The 1st couple days I had horrible head aches from the lack of diet coke, but once I got past those I have been fine. I have a great support team with friends and family calling, texting, emailing, Facebooking, etc. and I have Casey at home helping me out.

This week I will be fine, I really don't have much planned so I will be able to really control what I eat and when I go and workout. Next week however, it will be a little bit more hectic with Thanksgiving. I will tackle that when it gets closer though.

I have decided to set a goal for myself that has nothing to do with the number on the scale (wanting to lose a certain number by a certain day). I have decided that I want to lose a dress size by my companies Christmas party which is on December 7th. This is very doable, so I am going to do it. I will keep ya posted.

Hope y'all have a great day and remember, each day is a new day! Learn from your mistakes and become a better person!


No comments:

Post a Comment