Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rejoice! Week 3 results

Oh happy day, oh happy day, OH HAPPY DAY (I am singing that just so ya know)!!! If you can't tell, I am in a GREAT mood this wonderful Thursday morning! Today marks 3 weeks since I have started my DC3 life style change. I have had my weak moments, but over all I have never felt better before. Would you like to know what my results are for this week?

This past week I lost 2.2 pounds for a total of 13.0 pounds since November 8th, 2012! So, sing with me... OH HAPPY DAY!!! I still have another 20-25 pounds that I want to lose, but 13 pounds is a GREAT start. I am really trying NOT to get caught up with the number on the scale, but more so how my clothes are fitting me. Lets just say, I am starting to wear some clothes that I haven't been able to wear in awhile. I can really tell a difference in my stomach, it is much flatter then it has been in a while. Casey even stopped me the other night and commented on my stomach being flatter. It made my day (I just LOVE him)!

Today is down home dinner at work (where they cater in lunch for us) and we will be having brisket tacos from one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. I told myself that if I lost weight this week, I would eat with everyone else. After seeing that 2.2 pound loss, I got to thinking... I really don't want to have to re-lose that weight just because I had brisket tacos (and the fixins). So I have decided NOT to take part in down home this week, after all its just food.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day, I know I will...


No comments:

Post a Comment