Monday, November 26, 2012

I think I can... I know I can...

I am back from holiday break!! I started the break off really strong but ended it very badly. Last night, I was so disappointed in myself. I literally laid on the couch with Casey and complained about my headache (from diet coke withdrawals) and about how bloated I was. YUCK!

Thanksgiving Day I hit a new all time low on the scale (with doing the DC3 method). I was so happy!! Then Thanksgiving night came and I kept my promise to myself of eating in moderation and having 1 piece of dessert, I had a cookie. It wasn't until AFTER dinner when we left did it all go down hill... Casey stopped at the gas station and I asked him to get me a diet coke. I told him "its Thanksgiving, I can have 1 and be okay..." Man I wish he hadn't fallen for that lie. I was okay that night, but the next morning was a different story. I am not going to blame it all on the diet coke but... it was all the diet cokes fault! HA-HA! Seriously, I woke up craving foods that I haven't craved in almost 3 weeks. And everything I ate only left me wanting more. It wasn't pretty. By Sunday morning, I was up 2 pounds from Thanksgiving morning... and I still had to go to my sisters house for Thanksgiving dinner. Lets just say that wasn't very pretty either.

This morning I forgot to weigh in. I am not sure if I really forgot or if I was to scared that I just stayed far away from the scale as possible. Might be the latter one, but who is keeping track?! Today has been GREAT. I am back on a schedule, I have limited food choices, and I went to the gym and went hardcore for an hour. Thursday marks 3 weeks of DC3 and I promise myself that I will be smaller than I was last Thursday. I think I can, I think I can... wait, I know I can, I know I can!!


Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving break!


No comments:

Post a Comment