Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Enchilada Soup!!!

TOMORROW IS MY FINAL KBSKINNYJEAN DAY!!!! I will be posting results and pictures... stay tuned!!!!

Anyways...

This past weekend I went on Periscope and prepared some Enchilada Soup! For those of you who missed it, here is the ingredients and the nutrition information from www.MyFitnessPal.com!


It is as easy as dumping everything into the crock pot, letting it cook for 4 hours on high and then dishing it out into 8 containers evenly. I added my cooked chicken in after dishing it out so that I would have an even amount of chicken in each serving. 



It is very tasty and husband approved!! The original recipe can be found on my blog from last Thursday... (click HERE). I did tweak it some to make it a bit healthier..


Don't forget to check back tomorrow... I will be posting all about my end results from the Kelsey Byers 12 Week Skinny Jean Challenge!!!! I am so excited to share my results with you guys!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment