Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Blog!

To be honest, I thought that Caleb being off all Thanksgiving week would drive us all up the wall... but it ended up being okay! Monday he did go to the YMCA and hang out with some friends, so that was VERY helpful for our sanity!!
 
Dax LOVED having him home... anytime Caleb is around, Dax has his eyes GLUED to him!
 
 
Tuesday, Grammy and I surprised Caleb and took him to The Gaylord Texan to see the Ice! exhibit... BRR!!! We all had a blast, even Dax!
 
 
Thanksgiving Day!! We spent the day with Casey's family for lunch and then headed to my Aunt Dee's for dessert and games. It was a GREAT day!!!
 
I didn't really stress about food. I tired a little bit of everything and felt satisfied but never stuffed. Actually I weighed in that morning and weighed in this morning and was exactly the same on the scale. I didn't gain or lose and I am 100% okay with that.
 
 Oh and Dax sat up!!! Well, we sat him up and he sat there for about 5 minutes before falling over. We are practicing for his 6 month photos that will take place in a few weeks. Man I cant believe it has almost been half a year... WOW!!
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!!!
 
 
And of course we have to end this blog with an ADORABLE photo of this sweet boy!!
 
 
TWENTY SEVEN MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!! EEK!!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment