Sunday, November 15, 2015

Weekend Recap

Before I talk about my weekend, I want to take a minute and pray for Paris. My heart breaks for all who were involved... such a tragedy! 

God, I come to you and ask that you wrap your loving arms around everyone that was involved. That your light will shine brightly over Paris and the world. That your message will ring loudly for all to hear. You are the way, the truth and the light.. I pray for continued protection for my family and friends (that includes all of you reading this) and ask that you be with us all and remind us daily of all we have to be thankful for and send us reminders to continue to walk in your path. In your heavenly name I pray, Amen! 

..........................................................................


This weekend was a wonderful weekend to say the least!


Friday Casey ended up working so he could have Saturday off for a family wedding. It was a nice relaxing night with the boys... Caleb was still getting over a horrible cold, sore throat, whatever the heck he had, so I took care of him and watched Scandal all night long. I love Scandal so much!!!

Saturday, Caleb woke up feeling better... THANK GOD! I went to the gym while Case kept the boys. Drove my niece to a birthday party 45 minutes away. Came home and we all rushed to get ready for my step sisters wedding.


At the wedding, my nieces and nephews talked me into letting them all stay at my house. I had already said I would keep our other nephew (on Casey's side) so that meant we would have a total of 8 kids at our house. I love that they always want to stay at Aunt Jay's house!!!


Saturday also marked Dax's 5th month!!! I cant believe it is going so quickly... Now time to start planning his 1/2 birthday photos for next month. He wasn't too pleased with me taking his 5 month photos. The looks this boy can give CRACK ME UP!!!


We have been working on his sitting up skills so hopefully by his 6 month photos, he will be able to sit up on his own. Fingers crossed!!! 


Today was full of cleaning and more cleaning. I am one of those girls that LOVE to do laundry and straighten up the house. We do it every single Sunday!

 To end the weekend, a friend of mine sent me a cute photo of her husband and their daughter. He dressed the baby and buttoned the onesie over the pants. So of course in good ole Jordan fashion, I jumped up, put on my bathing suit over my tights and sent it to her... haha!!! What I didn't realize until a bit later is the thigh gap I am starting to get back!!! I know, I know, who cares about having a thigh gap anyways... well I kind of do. I probably wouldn't have cared but knowing my body before the miscarriage and Dax, and knowing I had one, I wanted it back. Just like i want my biceps back, I want my back definition back, I want my smaller tummy back... Heck lets just say it safe to say, I want it all back!!! 


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Let's rock this next week!!! 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment