Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Final Results for Kelsey Byers Skinny Jean Challenge!!

(Interested in the challenge... Click HERE to purchase the 12 week Skinny Jean Plan I have been doing or one of her other plans! I will be starting the 4 Week Fat Blaster the day after Thanksgiving if you would like to join, purchase the plan and email me and I will add you to our group!)


(www.GoodMorningFitness.com)

14 weeks ago I was getting ready to head out on vacation with my family and I was playing around on Facebook and noticed Kelsey and Kent Byers were broadcasting a live feed to talk about their new challenge. I was in desperate need of losing weight after giving birth, so I decided to watch it. Afterwards, I went to her page and screenshot the fitness challenge picture to remind me to purchase the plan after the vacation. When I got home from vacation, I went back and forth about buying the plan and finally I decided to just give it a try... what did I have to lose? I am currently 5 months postpartum and let me just say, that was the BEST $20 I have spent in a long time...

Two weeks into the challenge, I decided to get back into the gym. I tried home workouts and they are just not for me. I find that I push myself harder when I am at the gym. Maybe it is because I am competitive and need to be surrounded by other people, who knows, but I do know being in the gym helps me a lot more.

Four weeks into the challenge, maternity leave came to and end and I had to go back to work. I was not happy about this BUT to be honest, it was just what I needed. Being able to get out of the house and have some grown up time helped me a lot. I started to hit the gym at 5am (waking up at 4:30am) so that I wouldn't have to deal with Mom Guilt (that stuff sucks) and I could have an hour of peace and quiet all to myself. It also helps that I am a morning person!!!

5-6 weeks into the challenge, Aunt Flow decided to pay me a visit... if you have ever had a baby then you know how much fun it is to get your first period afterwards. Let me just sum this up by saying I am very sorry for the things I said, the way I acted and the foods I took it out on... I was a BITCH!!! There really isn't a nice word I can use there, sorry! I wanted to throw in the towel. I was done. I cried. I begged. I ate a whole bag of kettle corn popcorn. It was ugly! Then Aunt Flow left and Jordan started to come back... thank the heavens!!

I have been so motivated and driven during the last half of this challenge. I have finally found my stride and it seems to be easier... well not easier but more of a way of life...! I have had my ups and downs, but I haven't let the downs throw me off track completely! I have stayed on track by taking pictures and comparing them, by picking out outfits to try on every couple of weeks, by seeing the number on the scale go down and by having a wonderful support system that has cheered me on this whole time!

Before I go into my results and show you my pictures, I wanted to thank a few people that have been there for me during this past 12 weeks. Who talked me out of giving up, who held my hand when I felt down, who pushed me to be better, who support me through thick and thin... This is in no certain order at all...

KBSkinnyJean Girls - All of the girls in my group that kept me accountable
Aunt Dee - who has inspired me to lose my weight with her own weight loss journey
Mandy - My best friend who always sees the good in me, even when I don't see it myself
Lo - My trainer who pushes me harder than I push myself... and for not letting me whine about everything (even though I love to whine)
Jamie - RX2Fitness, who even though she is in Utah, has helped me so much with my food and supplements and forced me to log back on to www.MyFitnessPal.com
Caleb & Dax - Their faces smiling back at me each morning after I return from the gym is the best reminder of why I am doing what I am doing.
Casey - Y'all... my husband!!!! This man thinks I am sexy no matter if I am 278 pounds (the weight I was when I delivered Dax) or 160 pounds (the weight I was when we were married). He never gives up on me and loves me with everything he has!!! Gosh I love him!

Now on to the fun stuff... my results!!!





(Interested in the challenge... Click HERE to purchase the 12 week Skinny Jean Plan I have been doing or one of her other plans! I will be starting the 4 Week Fat Blaster the day after Thanksgiving if you would like to join, purchase the plan and email me and I will add you to our group!)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment