Monday, August 27, 2012

Back on track

Okay, I am officially done celebrating my birthday! My clothes and my scale had an intervention last night and said it was time to get back on track. Actually to be honest with you, I haven't been on the scale since the last time Casey and I weighed. (SHOCKED?!) Well... I had to weigh in with Lo the other day, but I didn't look at it. Starting fresh today with my healthy eating and getting my butt back into the gym. Last night I packed my meals for this whole week and brought them into work with me this morning. I also made a huge crock-pot chicken dinner that is currently cooking at home and will be mine and Caleb's dinner for the next week. I even packed my gym bag last night and sat it by the front door. I am prepared, even if that means I had to carry a backpack full of food, a gym bag and my purse all into work from my garage while carrying an umbrella so I didnt get wet... its called dedication!

Just to keep me accountable here is my plan:
Monday - gym for an hour on lunch. 30 minutes of treadmill (trying to build my speed up at a 2.7 right now... remember I had knee surgery, I am not usually a turtle). and then 30 minutes of weights and abs
Tuesday - Elliptical for an hour and then train with Lo after work
Wednesday - Repeat Monday
Thursday - Repeat Tuesday
Friday - 20 minutes walking on treadmill, 20 minutes bike, 20 minutes rowing.

Okay, purple shorts blog will start over next week and mine and Casey's weigh in will continue on Saturday... I will keep y'all posted! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment