Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekends Suck!

I have a love/hate relationship with the weekend. I love it because its 2 days I dont have to get up and go to work BUT its also 2 days that I am not on a tight schedule (which means my eating is thrown off). This weekend I have to say I didn't do all that bad, until Sunday. Friday I ate fine, mostly because weigh in was on Saturday. After weigh in (that I lost to Casey again, ugh) I did good for breakfat, lunch I chose to eat at home instead of out and about with Casey and Caleb, and dinner was at a Gender Reveal party at Salt Grass and I ordered a chicken sandwich with a side salad and did not eat my fires. I did have a cupcake, heck I had to find out the sex of the baby... it's a BOY! Congrats to Callie and Scott (Casey's cousins).

Sunday is where my weekend went all down hill. I blogged last week about Mother Nature.. well you see how my body works is that one week I am all moody and hormonal and then the next week I start. Last week was the bad, bitchy week and well yesterday I started. The 1st day I can't seem to get full, all I want to do is eat, eat, eat, and eat some more. It was made worse because it happened on a weekend which means I wasnt stuck at work with limited food choices... Caleb decided he wanted to go to Mexico, so we went to Rosa's. Ugh! Then Casey decided he wanted to make homemade pizza for our dinner/movie night. We tried to make it as healthy as we could but it still probably wasn't the best choice. I was STUFFED by bedtime last night. Oh did I mention that I spilt a candy bar with Caleb? And by spilt, I mean he got 1/4 and I got 3/4...!

Today is a new day, I will not live in guilt of yesterday but instead push forward and start over today. I have all my meals planned out and at work ready to go. I have my gym schedule laid out and I am ready to attack it. Hopefully by Saturday, Aunt Flow will decide to leave and with a little hard work, I can hopefully lose something on the scale (or atleast break even)... Here is to a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment