Friday, March 15, 2013

Brutally honest

Weight loss isn't all sunshine and rainbows and that sucks! I always try to be brutally honest on my blog and well tonight I really need to vent so bear with me please...

I hate that for the rest of my life I will battle my weight. I hate that I can't enjoy a cupcake with my son before he leaves for his dads for a week because one bite and I have more guilt then you could ever imagine. I hate that jeans never fit me the way they are suppose to. I hate that no matter how much I bust my ass, stay on a strict eating plan and everything else... I still have days where I feel like this!

If it was easy, we would all be skinny... I know. If I keep doing what I am doing, it will get better... I know. If I slip up now I will just have to restart yet again... I know!

Pity Party.. Party of 1!!

I am just so annoyed right now and I am really peeved at my weight loss and at the battle I will face til the day I die.

The only upside I can see is THANK GOD I AM 5 FEET 10 INCHES TALL!!!

Deep breathe... I've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment