Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Weigh Day!

Today is officially day 1 of the weight loss competition I am in... the jackpot is up to $350!!! Let the games begin!!

The past couple of days I have felt so blah, my allergies were acting up worse then ever before. All I wanted to do was to take my meds and pass out... Since I could hardly breathe, I ended up sitting out of my Saturday workout, rested on Sunday, sat out of running over lunch on Monday, sat out of Insanity Monday night, and I sat out of running over lunch on Tuesday... I finally started to feel better yesterday afternoon so I joined in on some Insanity with Casey last night. I now feel back to 110%! I have my bag ready for the gym today for a quick run over lunch and I am ready to do some Plyometric Cardio Circuit tonight...

While I was out of commission, I really focused on staying on track with my food. I figured if I couldn't workout, I could at least stay on top of my meals. I did enjoy our cheat meal on Sunday night and I did enjoy a few pieces of candy with Caleb, but all in all I did good. I really think that praying over how I feel about eating certain foods and trying to see myself the way God sees me, is really helping me not stress over every little decision I make. I don't want to be that girl that is so obsessed with food, weight and the gym, that it annoys everyone around her. I want to find that happy balance for each of those categories and be happy with my decisions no matter what... I think I am on the right track, I know I will get there soon!

Hope you all have a happy and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment