Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The other white dress

I have had this white dress (not my wedding dress) that I just love so much. It's a perfect dress to wear on a hot summer day. I bought it the summer I had lost all my weight (2 years ago) and it fit perfectly. Well, with my surgery, depression and weight gain in 2012... the dress was T-I-G-H-T!!! I couldn't even zip it myself. I had to have Casey zip it while I sucked in and pulled the material back to help him. It was a sad sad day!

In January of this year I told Casey my goal was to have this white dress no longer fit me because it is to big. I have been trying it on every couple months since then. In January, it was the same story as I just mentioned. TIGHT and Casey had to zip it while I helped. Then I tried it on again in March while I was doing Insanity. Casey still had to zip it, but it wasn't as tight as it was in January. I couldn't wear a bra with it because it was basically cutting off blood flow under my arms.

Well, this morning I thought what the heck, I am going to try this on and wear it to work. Casey was not home so I knew if I wanted to wear it to work, I would have to zip it myself. I put it on and was able to zip it with ease. After getting it on I realized that it was loose in the chest and that there was plenty of room for me to put on a strapless bra!!!

I decided to take a picture and compare to March. I can see a difference in how much my stomach sticks out... still gonna work on that, I want the dress to lay flat and not stick out at all. I can see a difference in the size of my arms too. Lifting weights is really helping my arms shrink and I am happy about that because my arms have always been one of my big problem areas.
 I am going to try this dress on again in 3 more month (October) and compare again! My goal is to have it be to big by then... Time to give it hell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment