Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Shrimp

My lovely trainer made me do an awful workout yesterday morning, and I want to share it with you. It was awful but very funny to watch. She called it “The Shrimp”. I can’t even begin to explain to you how to go about doing this workout, so I made you a video. We had to go 10 feet to the right, 10 feet to the left and then repeat. It was brutal and I cussed almost the whole time. I am the kind of person who likes to finish 1st and well, I didn’t finish with The Shrimp 1st while partner training yesterday.

Even though I hated it, I am gonna practice and practice because the next time she has us do this… I am gonna blow her mind with how AWESOME I am at it!

Okay, here is the video… but promise me this, you will try it after you watch it!





Heck, Casey even tried it last night!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment