Thursday, August 18, 2016

Change of Plans


Life doesn't always go as I planned it... when hiccups happen, I try to roll with the punches and make up a new plan (because I am a planner and need to have a plan at all times).

My plan this week was to make it to the gym every morning before work... That happened Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but not today. Today I slept in. Well, kind of. Dax is getting sick and was up until 1am, then woke up about 2am, 3am, 4am and 5am. The entire house is exhausted and it I stayed in bed until the last possible moment so I would have some rest for work today.


So, now that my plan for todays workout is out the window... I need to make a new plan.

My new plan - to get my workout in tonight. I am thinking about taking a class, I am just waiting to see what "MaxxMoves" (the name of the class) is and what you do in there. If I don't do the class, I will go and lift and get my cardio in.

Working out in the afternoon is hard for me. That is usually my time to unwind and enjoy just being at home. So, I usually HATE getting dressed for the gym and getting a workout in... but today I am going to bite the bullet and do it anyways.

When life doesn't go the way you want it to, put on your big girl panties and figure out a new way to do life!!! You got this!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment