Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Waiting...

Have you ever sat around waiting for the approval from someone that you will probably never get it from? 

I have. Actually I find myself still waiting some days. 

I really try to not wait around because deep down inside I know it will never come... But still, some days (like today) I find myself longing to hear those words "I am proud of you!!" without me having to fish for it/beg for it. 

It's painful to wait around and it breaks my heart to the point I want to bawl my eyes out. How do I deal with it? I call up one of my best friends and vent to them, cry the big blubbering tears and let them tell me it will all be better! It helps sometimes and sometimes I just cry myself to sleep and wake up the next day and try to forget about it. 

Some days are better than others, but today is a hard one for some reason... It will get better, I just have to be proud of myself and make that be enough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment