Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Oh Poop!


One more blog before I blog about macros... I am not building up the anticipation, I am just procrastinating. Sometimes I am really good at procrastinating.


Today I am going to talk about one of my favorite topics... POOP!!!

I have been very open about my poop problems on my blog and it has been really nice to know that I am not alone. I have tried everything under the sun and while some things help, some things don't. It has all been a trial and error thing. I did go to the doctor a few years ago and was given some medicine. The medicine was amazing and I loved it... other than it cost $75.00 a month! OUCH!

It got so bad during my pregnancy that I had to do enemas weekly. The pain felt like contractions... we called them concraptions! HA!

At this point, I am up for trying ANYTHING.

My best friend said her mom told her to try this all natural stuff... so she did. I wanted to wait to see if it worked for her before buying some for myself. Within a week, I was buying my own. I started taking it Friday and BAM... I have been going to the bathroom every single day since Friday! It is even regulated and now I am going every morning when I wake up and then again after breakfast. It has been HEAVEN!!!

Click HERE to see what I have been taking

I hope that it can help someone else who has problems... I am always up for sharing things that have helped me. If you have something you use that helps you, please feel free to share it.

signature

3 comments:

  1. one of my favorite topics too!! I love your blog!! I drink super skinny tea and the peach detox tea by Triple leaf, also a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar every morning - I wish i could tell you exactly what has helped but it seems those 3 things have helped me. I dont drink the tea EVERY day just when I remember. Also, coffee :) Thank you for sharing. Happy Tuesday

    xoxo
    jessica

    ReplyDelete