Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Friday!!

Yesterday was a GREAT day!!! I started back with my trainer, Lo (Lori/Fitness Fanatics)!!! I love that lady so much... she just gets me. She pushes me harder than I would push myself and she gives me a reality check when I need it but won't admit it. When I start beating myself up, I can turn to her and she will open my eyes to how far I have come. She has never given up on me, even when I have given up on myself. I am so happy to be back training with her, even if it is just once a week for now. After we get our budget in check from me being on FMLA, I will be going back to her twice a week!! I have goals to meet and she always makes sure that I meet them.
 
 
 
Last night at Caleb's school, they had the IN-N-OUT truck up there selling burgers and chips to raise money for the PTA. We live 2 streets over from the school, so we pulled out the Sit-N-Stand stroller and pushed the boys up there so Caleb and Casey could enjoy a burger for dinner (I had my chicken and veggies at home). Dax was even a big boy and sat in the stroller instead of hooking his car seat into it. He was so proud of himself and kept kicking his feet and smiling SO BIG... see the picture below! I swear, the boy thinks he is 6 months and not 3 months!! Oh and Caleb isn't in the picture below because he thought he was too cool to hang out with us once we arrived at the school, he was too busy running around looking for his girlfriend Bella... oh gosh it has already started!!!
 
 
Have you ever seen a cuter smile?!
 
 
Today I am taking a break from fitness and eating clean because I need it, I have been pushing myself very hard for the last 6 weeks and I feel like I am at a breaking point. I am going to take today and sleep in (which I did and it was awesome) and skip the gym, enjoy my cheat meal tonight at Oktoberfest and try not to worry about anything fitness or food related for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I will wake up and do my cardio and todays workout and get back on track with my meal plan... but today, I need a break!!!
 
And last but not least, I wanted to share my next weeks meal plan with you guys and gals... Yes, I eat the same thing every day for a week.
 
Breakfast
3 egg whites
1 egg
1 piece of sliced Swiss cheese
2 oz. avocado
1 slice bread
4 ox bell pepper
Snack
 Quest bar
Costco shake
2 cups of cantaloupe
Lunch
1 medium sweet potato
5 stalks of Asparagus
4 oz. chicken breast
Snack
1 scoop of Six Star protein (Wal-Mart)
2 tbsp. PB2
 
Dinner
1 cup broccoli
1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
4 oz. chicken breast
 
Totals
1447 Calories
172g Protein (45%)
113g Carbohydrates (30%)
43g Fat (25%)
1,782mg Sodium
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment