Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!


Happy Halloween from our family to yours!!!

This past Thursday we hit up the pumpkin patch that we go to every year since Caleb was born. My sweet Mother-In-Law, Joy, met us up there. I love having her so close to us and being able to attend our family outings. My Momma lives 4 hours away and I miss her a lot, having Joy around helps! 


For Halloween, Caleb is at his Dad's house so we celebrated the day before at the Boo Bash at the YMCA (where I spend all my mornings). Caleb wanted to dress up as The Man in the Yellow Hat and have Dax dress up as Curious George. I found Dax's costume on a resale page for $5 and I made Caleb;s from felt and by dying white pants and a white button down! It was a hit and everyone loved it.


My amazing husband let me paint his face so he could pull off the scarecrow look and I rocked the Dallas Cowboys look (Win Lose or Tie, I am a fan until I die)! Despite the horrible rainy weather, we had a blast and Caleb brought home a bunch of candy... that the Switch Witch will be replacing with a toy and the candy will be taken to work for our co-workers. 


And lastly, Casey had to go to work so it is just me and Dax this afternoon/evening. The highlight of our day was checking the mail and finding a present from Nana and Poppa. The rest of the day will be spent in our jammies just hanging out on the couch. 

I hope you all have a Happy Halloween! Stay safe and stay out of your children's candy bags!!! 


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment