Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Results from finishing 8 weeks of Kelsey Byers Skinny Jean Challenge!

Another 4 weeks has come and gone... 4 more weeks to go!

 
These past 4 weeks were a lot easier than the 1st 4 weeks. I am staying on track of logging my food, getting up for the gym in the morning is now just a way of life, and people are starting to notice a difference and give me compliments! I will admit, about half way through this 4 weeks, I had a HUGE meltdown and needed a break from it all. I took a day vacation from working out and logging my food and enjoyed myself. The very next day I got back on track and was actually down on the scale... what?!
 
Check out the challenge here:
Today doesn't only mark the last set of 4 weeks for this challenge but it also marks me being 4 months post partum! Happy 4 months Dax Marshall... I love you baby boy!
 
 
2 more sets of 4 months and I will be rocking a bikini at his first birthday party!!!
 
Okay, now on to my results - for my pictures, I had to take them myself again because Casey was asleep... but for my end photos, Casey will be waking up to take them (he just doesn't know it yet lol)
 
 
 
Y'all, that means I have lost a total of 25 pounds & 29 inches in the past 8 weeks!!!
WHAT THE HECK?!
I don't mean to toot my own horn but TOOT TOOT!!!
 
The pictures below are from Day 1, end of week 4 and end of week 8...
 
 
 
 
 
Now on to tackle the next and last 4 weeks of this challenge!!!
 
Don't forget to check out the challenge here:
 
signature

6 comments: