Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I have been trying...

I have been trying to write this blog for the past 2 days... blogspot was messed up and wouldn't let me post photos or save my work. Very frustrating to say the least!!! Then tonight I go and grab the new laptop and remember that my niece accidentally took my charger home (way to go Audrynn)... so I am on my old laptop that skips ahead when you accidentally touch the mouse pad. This should be fun!!

This past weekend was full of fun with my nieces! Actually, this past weekend was Madalynn's 4th weekend in a row to stay the night... I love those girls. They are so funny, so sweet, so caring, so helpful and SO SASSY!!! 


 Sunday our Cowboys lost... the picture is worth a thousand (disappointed) 
words!!!


Sunday also was weigh day, I like to check in on my weight on Sunday's and on Thursday's... just to make sure I am on track. I need it for a piece of mind kind of thing. Well, I hit 234.8!!! I am officially in the low 230's!!! Next up, the 220's. I was 220 exactly the day I found out I was pregnant with Dax!!! I am almost there... eek!!!


And before I leave, I must share this awesome photo of my little baby boy!!! I mean, look how stinking cute this smile of his is... gosh I love him!!!


Tomorrow I start week 10 of Kelsey Byers Skinny Jean Challenge!! Only 14 more days to really hit it hard, gain muscle, and lose as many inches and pounds as I can... I want to rock those after pictures and then hopefully win 1st place!!!

By the way... speaking of rocking the after pictures... I set up an appointment to be airbrushed 2 days before so that all of my definition and muscles really pop!!!

signature

1 comment: